Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THREE WAYS TO WEAR IT: HAREM PANT

Harem pants are everywhere this Spring and they can be a great piece to wear now or later. For this post we styled them for three different temperatures. 30's, 50's or 70's. The great part is, items from each outfit can be mixed and matched to create your own unique ensemble.

Harem Pants/Urban Outfitters (similar here), Chambray/Target, Sweater/Anthropologie, Booties/Madden Girl, Necklace/Forever 21

T-Shirt/Old Navy, Jacket/Anthropologie, Scarf/Calypso Boutique, Booties/Urban Outfitters

T-Shirt/Madewell, Oxfords/Target, Headband/Free People

What are your thoughts on harem pants? How would you style them? 






1 comment:

  1. I love how you show outfits for varying temperatures! Such cute pants can be so versatile, and you've proven it. Paige, your mom referred me to your blog. It's looking really good! Have fun with it. :-) By the way, I shared your donuts bridal shower post on Facebook this morning. Got to get the word out about y'all. Do you have a Facebook page? If you have any questions about blogging, contact me through my blog contact page in my header @CurtainQueenCreates dot com. I've been at it for a year and a half and have learned a lot. Still learning, too. Never-ending! But, it's so fun and makes for a terrific creative outlet. Hugs, girls - keep up the good work. :-)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete