Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WHAT WE WEAR: KEEPING IT CASUAL


Not too long ago when I heard the word "casual" my mind immediately went to spandex. And baggy t-shirts. And my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt with an ice cream stain on it. Eventually, however, I figured out that days off work, running errands, and coffee dates didn't mean I had to look like a bum on laundry day. A lot of times dresses can be just as comfortable (maybe even more!) than sweatpants. Once you've found a great casual dress, just throw on a few accessories in fun colors and cozy fabrics to bring it all together.

Dress/Anthropologie, Pullover/Anthropologie, Scarf/Forever21, Shoes/Minnetonka (here)

This dress is a great lightweight chambray that I love. It's easy to throw on in the summertime or layer with sweaters in spring. The pullover is equally as adorable, and I love that the color says it's 90 degrees but the fleece-lined sweatshirt says it's actually 40. Both are by Sam & Lavi, a brand Anthropologie carries that I've never been disappointed with!


And a final shoutout to my Minnetonka moccassins, which you can probably find me wearing at least 5 days in a week in all seasons. Easily the comfiest shoes I've ever owned, and look cute with dresses, shorts, pants, leggings, anything!



What are your go-to favorites for casual days? 

Stay tuned to D+D for some exciting new posts next week! It's something we're particularly excited about and should get everyone excited for spring.

XO, Paige





No comments:

Post a Comment