Thursday, May 15, 2014

WHAT WE WEAR: BANGS AND BRAIDS


I tend to spend approximately zero minutes fixing my hair each morning. Thank goodness unkempt waves are in (*fingers crossed* that they never go out of style). When I decided to get bangs, I felt like my hair finally got something interesting it deserved. And with my recent venture into red, my hair is officially in exciting new territory. I've always loved maiden braids, and think they pair really well with bangs. It's also a shockingly easy style to fix, even for the hair impaired like myself. I used the tips from a tutorial found here.




Dress/Anthropologie, Shoes/Sam & Libby for Target, Necklace/Vintage

Here's to jazzing up sunny spring days with a new 'do! What are your favorite and easy ways to fancy up your hair?

XO, Paige




1 comment:

  1. lovely so cute love the hair xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete