Friday, February 21, 2014

WHAT WE WEAR: BIRTHDAY STYLE

So I turned 23 yesterday. I once read a Buzzfeed list that ranked all the years of your 20's from best to worst, and 23 was ranked as the worst! Luckily, I've been asking around and I've heard that it actually isn't so bad. (I guess everything you read on the Internet isn't true? Crazy.) And after a wonderful day of coffee, friends, and lobster mac and cheese, I have pretty good feelings for 23!

This dress has been deemed the "Kelly Kapowski" dress at work (Saved By the Bell, anyone?) and I instantly fell in love with its retro floral pattern. I decided to style it like a modern day Kelly with a cropped denim jacket and my favorite d'Orsay flats. 
Dress/Anthropologie (on sale!), Denim Jacket/Anthropologie (similar here), Flats/ModCloth

Also, I have a love for unconventional birthday banners. My inspiration for our "feelin' fresh" banner was these party banners from Urban Outfitters.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Here's to celebrating birthdays in outfits that make you feel Kelly Kapowski cool.

XO, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment